Phantom Filmschool Terms of service
By purchasing any of our courses (including the free ones) you agree to these terms:
- You must provide your full legal name and a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that Phantom Filmschool will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Phantom Filmschool cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the courses without the express written permission by Phantom Filmschool
- Phantom Filmschool shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the courses
- Phantom Filmschool does not warrant that the its courses will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Phantom Filmschool does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.